1. BUSINESS BOOKSDo you always recommend a business book to your friend, because you find it inspiring and you choose to love it? Or is there a book that you always use as a reference for work? The things you value and you consider as your favorite can be an excellent choice to give to your most important clients as your gift.
2. WELL-KNOWN SHOPPING CENTER GIFT CARDWhen you find a difficult time thinking of what gift youâ€™re going to give to your client, a gift card is a one of the best choice. Giving them a gift card is giving them exactly what they want. They can pick perfectly their choice.
3. COFFEE TUMBLER AND COFFEE BASKETYour clients will deeply appreciate your gift if you give their favourite stop over. A coffee tumbler and coffee basket is perfect for coffee lovers. They can relax with their favourite coffee taste and aroma at home, or even at work.
4. POT OF FLOWERS OR PLANTSA client with a green thumb will be thankful if you give him/her a pot of flowers or plants that can be place at home or office. They can start their day and household choirs or work with a bright smile and can add beauty to their mini garden.
5. PEN GIFT SETA quality pen set is a great gift idea to your clients. Everyone wants to use a good pen but only few will buy for themselves. Targeting the taste of the clients with a set of pen is worth remembering gift that will be valued and cherished every time the clients use it.
6. PERSONALIZED WALL CLOCK WITH THEIR NICK NAMEThe more the gift is center to the client, the more it is appreciated and remembered and a personalised wall clock is one good example. Most nicknames are only used by someone who considers you special, how much more if you give your clients something they will use daily at the same time giving them a sense of being special.
7. STRESS BALLSWho would not love a stress reliever? One good choice for a stress reliever is a stress ball. It can be use to lessen and trimming out stress from office work or from doing household choirs. A colorful stress balls can also be a nice table accessory, not only a soft, bouncy, stress trimming ball, but a great tool to exercise palms.
8. FRUIT BASKETA fruit basket is a typical idea, maybe given in visiting a sick friend, a peace offering and many more, but when filled with delicious and newly gathered fruit, it can be a great healthy gift to clients. To make fruit basket more appreciated, choose a different types and designs of a basket with a different kinds of fruit grown from different region.
9. SIMPLE THOUGHTSTo impress the gift receiver doesnâ€™t mean and balance with an expensive gift, a heartfelt greeting or message is just as an expensive jewelry given to someone special.
10. OWN BAKED COOKIESYou donâ€™t need to think hardly what gift you want to give to your clients. If you have a skill in baking good taste cookies, then make it a source of your gift for clients who just love nothing but crunchy, sweet cookies.
11. FAVOURITE PERFUMEKnowing what your clientsâ€™ like most is one best way of choosing a gift. A sweet and aromatic smell of the perfume makes you stuck in their mind whenever they use it. Female clients would just love to sniff the scent and make you as their favourite business partner.
12. DESKTOP CLIP CUP HOLDERThereâ€™s nothing as good as giving gift to your clients that makes them comfortable. A desktop clip cup holder is a helpful tool for some who are too busy with a pile of paper works on their desktop. It will hold dinks to prevent from spillage and an easy grip of it.
13. TOSS UP A GLASS OF WINEA glass of wine is a cheer for a successful business partnership. Giving a bottled wine is just a friendly approach but drinking with them is a way of sharing business success with your trusted business partners; simple gift but a meaningful experience with them.
14. A MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONBrowse magazine subscriptions and match it on the interests and personality of the receiver. Itâ€™s pretty sure they will be entertained with their favourite issues, latest news from the society and that they will not be left behind on the current events despite of their busy schedule. For the recipient who loves reading magazines will think of an interest way to you thus adding an impact to the business relationship.
With these corporate gift ideas, you now have the knowledge on how to retain your valuable clients. To show more appreciation to them in an incredible way, a thoughtful gift together with your personal note helps you a lot. The importance of personal interaction and association will be emphasised, rather than the everyday business transactions. Thoughtful gifts also have a feeling of same natural quality to them. The way others appreciate you is the way you appreciate them too. Whether your clients birthday celebration, holiday greetings or just a token of gratitude, make it a appoint to be always thoughtful in giving them gifts.